The benefits of AUTOMATION for your Awnings or?Blinds go far beyond the obvious increased EASE OF USE!
MULTIPLE AWNINGS or BLINDS: ?Control several awnings or blinds at the same time using a Multi-Channel Remote Control.
PERFECT POSITIONING: ?Preprogrammed limits for open and closed positions of your awnings or blinds ensuring correct?operation every time: avoiding any damage that could potentially arise from neglectful?manual operation. This is a?useful?note for owners of?properties used as??holiday lets.
PROTECTION: ? Wind or Motion Sensors will automatically retract your awning(s) before they suffer potential damage from adverse weather.
AVOID HEAVY MANUAL OPERATION: ?Large extendible arms awnings can be quite heavy work to wind back in so why not save yourself the effort entirely by using automation.
NOTE: motors are highly recommended for awnings with extensions >250cm or widths >5,0 metres
- Motors: power ratings specific to the product
- Remote controls: either single or multiple channels
- Wall mounted remote control: a “wall switch” with?no cabling ?required
- Wind Sensors: adjustable in sensitivity
- Motion Sensors: neat solution with?no cabling required
- Smartphone or Tablet control using Somfy myLink App
For more information on
Automation (Motors and Control)
Call 639 561 262 or